Entrepreneurship and innovation are now part of the critical business skills - creating value - of the modern engineer, whether they are :
- in an internal context of the established company, in the form of intrapreneurship and creation of new activity,
- in a context external to the established company, in the form of entrepreneurship and the creation of a start-up.
This elective training module aims to familiarize the engineering student with a set of notions, concepts, reasoning and entrepreneurial behavior allowing him to understand and practice the virtual creation of an innovative activity / company.
Entrepreneurship, Intrapreneurship, Innovation, Value Creation - SUSI: Start-Up / Innovative System
- Lectures on entrepreneurship and innovation management
- Tutorials on the formalization of the profession of a new activity,
- Tutorials on the formalization of critical and innovative business processes,
- Interventions of external experts in entrepreneurship and innovation,
- Final delivery review of a start-up project.
- ◊ Design a new Business Model
- ◊ Formalize the profession of a new activity / company
- ◊ Set up an innovative value offer
- ◊ Formalize the critical and innovative business processes necessary to create value
- Presentation of the "Business Model SUSI"
- Entrepreneurial file on the SUSIpedia Knowledge Box.