- Centrale Lyon trains engineers and doctors who are open to the world and capable of meeting the scientific challenges of tomorrow.
In one click
Centrale Lyon participated at the Safran Aircraft Engines Research & Technology Day
- On January 5, École Centrale de Lyon participated in Safran Aircraft Engines (SAE) Research & Technology Day (R&T Day). As a representative of [...]
Franco-Japanese relations strengthened during new IRN “ELyT Global” edition
- From November 16 to 18, INSA Lyon and École Centrale de Lyon hosted the IRN "ELyT Global" 2022 workshop. After a 2021 videoconference session, this edition [...]
Registration at Centrale Lyon
- If you have any questions related to your registration, please check the FAQ first. You will also find on this page the contact persons according to your [...]
Registration to "Contribution Vie Étudiante et de Campus (CVEC)"
- In order to enrol in a French higher education institution, you will need to provide proof that you have paid the Contribution Vie Étudiante et de Campus ( [...]
Centrale Lyon in the French top 10 of the QS World University Rankings by subject 2022
- The "QS World University Rankings by subject 2022" has just been published for the year 2022! Centrale Lyon has risen 63 places in the "Engineering & [...]
Centrale Lyon in the Times Higher Education "Impact Ranking"
- This global ranking assesses institutions against the 17 sustainable development goals defined by the United Nations.