Elective subjects cover the final three semesters (latter half of second year and all of third year). These subjects enable students to further their knowledge of concepts encountered in the core subjects and broach other disciplinary fields. The organisation of these semesters allow students to pursue greater specialisation or opt for a more balanced approach.
7 specialisations to choose from
- Coordinators: J. Boudet and O. Dessombz This option seeks to instil in students the knowledge and expertise needed in the design of an aircraft. Aeronautics [...]
- Coordinators: E. Laurenceau and B. Vilquin This option provides students with an interdisciplinary education in physics, chemistry and biology. It gives them [...]
- Coordinators: J.-P. Cloarec and E. Vagnon This option offers a broad vision of energy in both its long term and its current industrial and social implications [...]
- Coordinators: P. Salizzoni and E. Vincens At a time when the ecological transition is inviting human beings to reconcile themselves with their natural [...]
- Coordinators: M. Ardabilian and D. Muller This specialisation seeks to meet the challenges arising from the rapid development in digital solutions and [...]
- Coordinators: C. Blanchet and S. Mira Bonnardel This option enlightens students to both the fundamentals of the most common mathematical models and [...]
- Coordinators: O. Bareille and B. Chouvion This option is an open, broad-based education on the issues of transportation. It cuts across various disciplines [...]
6 professions to choose from
- Coordinator: L. Flandrin This comprehensive and wide-ranging course moulds the student into a consummate professional. It seeks to endow the student with the [...]
- Coordinator: O. Dessombz This course demonstrates the connection of three complementary disciplines and their industrial applications. It covers [...]
- Coordinator: B. Bourgeoisat This profession-based course seeks to train engineers who will be able to organise, improve and guide production systems or supply [...]
- Coordinator: P. Salizzoni This course aims to provide future engineers with the necessary knowledge to identify potential hazards (natural or technological) [...]
- Coordinator: M. Roger This course provides students with the fundamental skills of an engineer involved in research, development and innovation, along with [...]
- Coordinator: S. Mira Bonnardel This course is aimed at those students looking to create value through the development of new businesses, whether in an [...]
A wide array of courses to build a career
2nd year (semester S8)
In second year, students can choose five courses from among the near 60 offered.
3nd year (semester S9)
In third year, students can choose nine courses, one profession and one specialisation.
- 6 courses from among the over 50 offered (in autumn).
- 1 profession from 6 (in autumn).
- 3 courses from among the over 30 offered (in winter).
- 1 specialisation from 7 (in winter)