Foreign language learning is a continuation of semester 7. Hence the purpose of the Department which is to open our students to linguistic, cultural, geographical, and social diversity, to prepare them for studies with our partner universities or internships abroad and to provide them with the tools to work in international teams, to widen their skills and their ability to adjust professionally and socially. Students who begin their schooling in semester 8 will be integrated into English or French classes with first-year students.
- Comprendre et s'exprimer à l'oral, notamment en interaction.
- Lire et s'exprimer par écrit.
- Being aware of the cultural and intercultural factors in a particular linguistic situation.
- Travailler en équipe dans une ou plusieurs langues étrangères.
- Analysing, reporting, summarising in a foreign language.
- French as a foreign language
- Portuguese - Brazil
Mean value of language scores. Each language score : know-how N2 = continuous assessment and test(s) and/or final exam.