Obligation to learn ONE language but it is possible to learn two languages. As a matter of fact, mastery of the English language is a must but mastery of several foreign languages is a prized asset. Choice of languages : Arabic, Chinese, English, French as a Foreign Language, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian. But it is only possible to learn a language as a beginner in Arabic and Portuguese. The purpose of the Department is to open our students to linguistic, cultural, geographical, and social diversity, to prepare them for studies with our partner universities or internships abroad. The broader aim is to provide them with the tools to work in international teams, to widen their skills and their ability to adjust professionally and socially.
- Understanding and communicating orally and interactively.
- Reading and writing in one or more languages.
- Being aware of the cultural and intercultural factors in a particular linguistic situation.
- Team-working with one or more languages.
- Analysing, reporting, summarising in a foreign language.
- French as a foreign language
- Portuguese - Brazil
Score of the language studied or mean value of the two language scores. Language score : know-how N2 = continuous assessment and/or final exam.