Information on the measures implemented at École Centrale de Lyon during the coronavirus epidemic will be posted on this page as the situation progresses.
Updated: Monday, April 6, 9:30.
- On-campus classes are suspended as of Monday, March 16, 2020 and until further notice.
- A pedagogical continuity plan was distributed to the students.
- The student residences on the École Centrale de Lyon campus remain open.
- The administrative activities as well as those of the research laboratories are maintained remotely only.
- The university restaurant and library are closed.
All seminars, conferences or events scheduled on campus are postponed until further notice.
For any business or day-to-day travel, you must complete, print and carry with you the certificate provided by the Ministry of the Interior. A smartphone version is also available on the Government's website. After filling out a form, a QR code is generated on your smartphone.
Protect yourself and others
To prevent the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19, the instructions are the same as for any other winter illness (flu, colds, gastros):
- Wash your hands very regularly for at least 30 seconds with soap and water,
- cough or sneeze into your elbow,
- use a disposable tissue and dispose of it after use,
- avoid handshakes or hugs (during this epidemic period),
- if you're sick, wear a disposable surgical mask.