The administrative registration information will be sent to you on the opening day of registration. If you have not received anything, please check your spam folder and then contact us.
Even if registration is not yet open, do not hesitate to download in advance the list of documents to provide and to pay the CVEC if you are concerned!
Please respect the registration calendar below. Registrations outside the schedule will be processed later, after all other applications.
General Engineering, auditors
International students arriving for the first time under a cooperation agreement.
|From 15 to 22 June 2022|
1A students, entering after the Centrale Supelec competiton
|From 22 to 28 (except if you are called after this period)|
1A students, other recruitment procedures
|From 20 to 26 June 2022|
2A students who were already in 1A in 2021-2022
|From 20 to 26 July 2022|
|3A students, arriving under a cooperation agreement||From 15 to 22 June 2022|
3A students who were already in 2A or in a gap year in 2021-2022
|From 7 to 13 July 2022|
3A students leaving under a cooperation agreement, already in 3A in 2021-2022 1
|From 5 to 11 Septembre 2022|
Gap year 2
|From 27 June to 13 July 2022|
1 Students with a CROUS scholarship will be able to register beforehand, so as not to have any interruption of their scholarship during the summer. An email will be sent to this effect around 15 June.
2 Students who have applied for a gap year and an external 3A will register later, as soon as the decision of assignment is taken.
Engineers specialising in energy
- 1st year students: from 27 June to 3 July 2022
- 2d year students: from 20 to 26 June 2022
- 3d year students: from 15 to 22 June 2022
- Students arriving under national exchange agreements or the Campus France procedure: from 15 to 22 June 2022
- French or European students not covered by exchange agreements: from 27 June to 3 July 2022
- First-time students arriving under exchange agreements: 20 to 24 June 2022
- Other first-time students: from 29 June to 8 July 2022
- Students already enrolled in M1 at Centrale Lyon in 2021-2022: pending (depending on the date of the juries)
- Double masters-engineer courses: according to the schedule of the engineer course
From 15 to 22 June 2022.
These terms and conditions only concern administrative registrations related to your studies. For any procedure related to the reservation of a room, please consult the "Accommodation" page.
If you have any questions related to your registration, please check the FAQ first. You will also find on this page the contact persons according to your profile.
Applications are processed according to the priorities defined by Centrale Lyon and the teams do their best to manage the applications as quickly as possible. Therefore, please do not contact us again, unless you have an urgent need (e.g.: triggering a scholarship, a visa, etc.)