ECL 2030 is Centrale Lyon’s vision and strategy for the moulding of engineering minds during the decade ending 2030. This enterprise aims to meet the social, environmental and technological changes affecting society.
Closer to its students’ ambitions
- Fresh educational methods: increase the pedagogical approaches, strengthen student engagement in their courses.
- Coordinated international action: welcome a larger number of international students, boost interactions with French students, continue the mobility of the institute’s own students.
- A constant, strategic monitoring of innovations and educational perspectives.
- Attention to the institute’s attractiveness using communications bolstering Centrale Lyon’s image.
- Strong support by lecturer-researchers through the educational engineering hub.
To learn about the general engineering programme, visit the General engineer page.