École Centrale de Lyon is a scientific, cultural and professional public establishment (EPCSCP).
The institute is led by a principal supported by a management team. Its organisation is divided into departments that are responsible for achieving synergy between the two key missions of the institute: education and research. The six departments coordinate the actions of research units and teaching units.
Centrale Lyon is supervised by a Senate that is assisted by a Studies Council and a Scientific Council. These three bodies comprise members who represent all categories of people at the institute, as well as external members from institutions and industries.
- Principal: Pascal RAY
- Services director: Delphine GARDETTE
- Patronage: Joseph ROLLAND
- Accounting officer, finance department: Valérie DEMULE
- Director of studies: Grégory VIAL
- Director of research: Christophe CORRE
- International relations director: Richard PERKINS
- Business relations and development director: Mohamed ICHCHOU
- Communications director: Béatrice TRAVERSE
- Health and safety engineer: Florent MISSEMER
- Library manager: Clarisse MARANDIN
- Strategic development project manager: Stéphanie LANSON
- Chair: Jacques MAIGNÉ
- Vice-chair: Fabienne LACORRE