The project engineering divisions of the École Centrale de Lyon and its subsidiary provide research project engineering assistance.
- Ensure the monitoring and transfer of information relating to all calls for projects – regional, national and international – in connection with research.
- Assist project leaders during the set-up and negotiation stages with funding bodies.
- Participate in determining the costing of a project.
- Ensure the financial management of projects and their justification to funders.
- Track invoicing and collection related to projects.
- Provide legal support to researchers, particularly in the drafting and negotiation of all types of contracts related to research (consortium agreements, research collaboration contracts, co-ownership agreements, licence agreements, confidentiality agreements, etc.).