The project engineering divisions of the École Centrale de Lyon and its subsidiary provide research project engineering assistance.
- Ensure the monitoring and transfer of information relating to all calls for projects – regional, national and international – in connection with research.
- Assist project leaders during the set-up and negotiation stages with funding bodies.
- Participate in determining the costing of a project.
- Ensure the financial management of projects and their justification to funders.
- Track invoicing and collection related to projects.
- Provide legal support to researchers, particularly in the drafting and negotiation of all types of contracts related to research (consortium agreements, research collaboration contracts, co-ownership agreements, licence agreements, confidentiality agreements, etc.).
Researchers at École Centrale de Lyon are involved in numerous regional and national research projects supported by national agencies (ANR, ADEME, etc.), by the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Region and by the France Relance plan.
In addition, the Ecole Centrale de Lyon is involved in several research projects co-financed by the European Union via the European ERDF fund:
- ALMEE – Aluminium additive Layer Manufacturing pour Equipements Electroniques
- CALM AA - Software-based source targeting and inverse methods for aeroacoustics
- ENGINE TRIBOLOGY PLATFORM
- IJES - Aircraft engine jet simulation bench
- PIKAFLEX - Flexible Automated Picking Kitting
- RIF - Innovative functional coatings for plastics processing