The missions of the Research Partnership and Promotion Office are grouped together into 4 principal divisions.
- Monitoring and dissemination of information to researchers on calls for projects by ANR, DGCIS, regional and European bodies, etc.
- Support for project creation.
- Budget calculations for projects.
- Verification of eligibility conditions.
Administrative and finance
- Administrative and financial monitoring of research agreements.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Invoice and collection tracking.
- Submission of deliverables to funders.
Negotiation and drafting of contracts linked to research (consortium agreements, research collaboration contracts, joint-property accord, licences, non-disclosure agreements, etc.).
- Transfer of technology developed by Centrale Lyon laboratories, in conjunction with Pulsalys (SATT Lyon Saint-Étienne).
- Support for researchers in beginning a business in relation to company incubators.
- Management of patents, disclosure of inventions, software and resulting licences.