École Centrale de Lyon created a Carnot Institute labelled institute, in partnership with other Lyon institutions of higher education and research (INSA Lyon, Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, CRNS and others). The prime tasks of this institute are to:
- bring together researchers and their experimental resources,
- encourage public-private relations within a given framework,
- offer global research on current and future challenges,
- resolve the issues facing industrial innovation,
- mould the future leaders in research.
The Carnot Institute Engineering@Lyon is dedicated to conducting research and bringing innovation to the areas of transportation, energy, medical devices and materials.
For more information, visit the Carnot Institute website: www.ingenierie-at-lyon.org