École Centrale Lyon is ranked for the second year running in "THE Impact Ranking".
Published on 21 April 21 2021, this global ranking assesses institutions in terms of the 17 sustainable development objectives defined by the United Nations.
Of the 1,115 institutions ranked from 95 countries, 18 French institutions are in the top rankings. This year, Centrale Lyon stands out for its five commitments:
- Access to quality education (rank 401-600 out of 966)
- Access to decent jobs (rank 101-200 out of 685)
- Building resilient infrastructure, promoting sustainable industrialisation that benefits all and encouraging innovation (rank 201-300 out of 680)
- Use of renewable energy (rank 201-300 out of 560)
- Combating climate change (rank 201-300 out of 566)
This ranking reflects the commitment of the School's staff and students, who work daily on SD&RS issues. It is also a good tool for measuring our "Objectif Terre" action plan, which is built around five major themes: exemplarity, citizenship, expertise, transformation and coherence.