Among the various entrepreneurial projects carried out by Centrale Lyon's student entrepreneurs, three were selected for the final of the Startup Challenge 2019. Organised by the Alumni Association (Association des Centraliens de Lyon - ACL) with the support of Montreal alumni, the Startup challenge 2019 highlighted three projects on which technological innovation, significant demand and sustainable development converge.
- Information on the measures implemented at École Centrale de Lyon during the coronavirus [...]
- Increased human beings, connected objects, the emergence of artificial intelligence, the [...]
- A team of researchers in a consortium studied the interaction between the bacterium [...]
- Among the various entrepreneurial projects carried out by Centrale Lyon's student [...]
- The directors of Centrale Lyon, INSA Lyon, ENTPE and ENSMSE expressed their willingness, on [...]