Among the various entrepreneurial projects carried out by Centrale Lyon's student entrepreneurs, three were selected for the final of the Startup Challenge 2019. Organised by the Alumni Association (Association des Centraliens de Lyon - ACL) with the support of Montreal alumni, the Startup challenge 2019 highlighted three projects on which technological innovation, significant demand and sustainable development converge.
- Congratulations to the Home Water Saving Device project, a smart, connected water-saving [...]
- Since its creation in 2002, the Piston Sport Auto Team (EPSA) has established itself as a key [...]
- On January 5, École Centrale de Lyon participated in Safran Aircraft Engines (SAE) Research [...]
- From November 16 to 18, INSA Lyon and École Centrale de Lyon hosted the IRN "ELyT Global" [...]
- If you have any questions related to your registration, please check the FAQ first. You will [...]