On Tuesday, September 4, 2018, in the presence of Frédérique Vidal, Minister of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, 11 partners launched the Sciences2024 project. This project aims to help top French athletes optimise their performance in preparation for the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games by providing them with the research conducted by scientists and students from 11 top schools and the CNRS.
- École Centrale de Lyon makes its entry in the 2020 "Sustainable Development and Social [...]
- Since the beginning of the Covid-19 outbreak in Wuhan, in December 2019, the Ecole Centrale [...]
- Since Wednesday, April 8, a dozen students of all nationalities, confined to the campus, have [...]
- It's been two weeks since the school went into distance learning. The transition was almost [...]
- In view of the current health situation, one of the first actions of our research [...]