On Tuesday, September 4, 2018, in the presence of Frédérique Vidal, Minister of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, 11 partners launched the Sciences2024 project. This project aims to help top French athletes optimise their performance in preparation for the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games by providing them with the research conducted by scientists and students from 11 top schools and the CNRS.
- Congratulations to the Home Water Saving Device project, a smart, connected water-saving [...]
- Since its creation in 2002, the Piston Sport Auto Team (EPSA) has established itself as a key [...]
- On January 5, École Centrale de Lyon participated in Safran Aircraft Engines (SAE) Research [...]
- From November 16 to 18, INSA Lyon and École Centrale de Lyon hosted the IRN "ELyT Global" [...]
- If you have any questions related to your registration, please check the FAQ first. You will [...]