On Tuesday, September 4, 2018, in the presence of Frédérique Vidal, Minister of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, 11 partners launched the Sciences2024 project. This project aims to help top French athletes optimise their performance in preparation for the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games by providing them with the research conducted by scientists and students from 11 top schools and the CNRS.
- The high scientific level remains the marker of engineering education at the École Centrale [...]
- You have just been accepted to the Ecole Centrale de Lyon, congratulations! It is now time to [...]
- Students in initial training must register on the www.messervices.etudiant.gouv.fr website [...]
- Building a laser source from a simple disordered environment is the challenge of research on [...]
- The U-Multirank ranking lists 1,700 universities in 96 countries, including 62 in France, of [...]