On Tuesday, September 4, 2018, in the presence of Frédérique Vidal, Minister of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, 11 partners launched the Sciences2024 project. This project aims to help top French athletes optimise their performance in preparation for the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games by providing them with the research conducted by scientists and students from 11 top schools and the CNRS.
- On Tuesday, September 4, 2018, in the presence of Frédérique Vidal, Minister of Higher [...]
- You have just been accepted to the Ecole Centrale de Lyon, congratulations! It is now time to [...]
- [New in 2018] From the start of the 2018 academic year, students in initial training must [...]
- Life on campus, teaching, research, international, partnerships... discover Centrale de [...]
- On Friday, February 24 2017, after their final hearing, the international jury announced the [...]