Jean-Marc PETIT, Director.
Emmanuel Dellandrea, Lab Manager at Centrale Lyon.
Under the aegis of
- École Centrale de Lyon
- INSA Lyon
- Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1
- Université Lumière Lyon 2
Fields of research
- ‘Imagery’ covers the areas of image analysis, modelling, simulation and rendering.
- ‘Data, knowledge, services’ including skills expressed in the discovery of knowledge (data mining, complex system modelling, knowledge engineering) and data and service engineering.
Fields of application
- Culture and heritage (digital library, 3D virtual museum, etc.)
- Ambient intelligence (pervasive computing, smart videosurveillance, etc.)
- Biology and health (data mining, complex system modelling, etc.)
- Human learning (assistance to collaborative learning, customisation, etc.)
- Digital entertainment (video games, processing of multimedia data, etc.)
Écully, Villeurbanne and Bron.
2 Laboratories of Excellence (LabEx)
- IMU - Urban World Intelligence
- PRIMES - Physics, Radiobiology, Medical Imagery and Simulation