The Paul-Emile Victor residence is a private dormitory managed by ADOMA. It comprises 240 studios with sizes of 18 m², 28 m² and 30 m².
Priority is given to first-year students. Any special requests will be met insofar as possible. The Paul-Emile Victor residence hosts residents during the year and remains open during summer (July/August).
Facilities and services
- All studios are equipped with a kitchenette (two hot plates, a refrigerator and a sink) and a bathroom (wash basin, bath, toilet).
- They are also furnished with a bed, bedside table, desk, table, chairs, stools and storage space.
- All studios come with connections and lines for telephone, television and Internet.
- Each building includes a 35 m² living room, equipped with kitchenette that can be used for society or club meetings and group work.
Recycling and waste sorting
In line with the institute’s environmental policy, waste containers for domestic packaging can be found at the back of each building.
Similarly, glass banks are available at the ground floor of the building.
For larger boxes, specific containers are available near the ground floor of each building.
Cost (2020-21 prices)
- 18 m2 T1: €473.93 per month (water, electricity, heating, furniture included; bed linen and kitchen equipment to be supplied by student).
- 30 m2 T1 bis: €620.30 per month (water, electricity, heating, furniture included; bed linen and kitchen equipment to be supplied by student).
Price includes rental costs and ancillary services (furniture, facility maintenance). The application fee is €100. Renter’s insurance must be purchased before arrival.
Students can apply for a housing allowance from the Family Allowance Fund (CAF).
Students choosing the Paul-Emile Victor residence must download the accommodation choice form and email ADOMA a completed copy. An email will be sent in return explaining the booking procedure.