New school year FAQ

4 results

  • I'm going to take a gap year.What steps do I have to take?

    • You must register administratively with our establishment.

      The registration fees are reduced for the gap year.

      If you follow an other training course (Digital Lab), you will also have to pay the corresponding fees for these additional courses.

  • I'm in gap year. Do I really have to be here on the first day of school?

    • The start dates are only for students who will have a pedagogical activity on campus. However, do not forget to register.

  • I'm signing up for a gap year. Do I have to pay the CVEC?

    • Yes since you are enrolled in initial training in a higher education institution and are therefore subject to payment of the CVEC (see circular n°2019-030 of 10 April 2019 published in BOESRI n°15 of 11 April 2019).

  • In what year do students take a year out for placements? On the website, it states at the end of the first year, is this right?

    • The placement year is taken at the end of the second year. Such a placement year is possible at the end of the first year but not common.

Did you read the FAQ but couldn’t find an answer to your question in the list? Send your question to us using the contact form at the right. Remember, your message will be processed faster if you use the right contact information!