New school year FAQ

1 results

  • If I have a room at the Comparat residence, can I apply for the APL (Personalised Accommodation Allowance)?

    • It is not actually the APL but the ALS (Social Accommodation Allowance) that you can apply for. To give you an idea, depending on your personal circumstances and eligibility, the monthly allowance to grant holders and non-grant holders in 2020 is €112 and €86 respectively. You can perform a simulation on the CAF website. To make sure you do not lose any entitlements, carry out the online procedures as soon as possible.

Did you read the FAQ but couldn’t find an answer to your question in the list? Send your question to us using the contact form at the right. Remember, your message will be processed faster if you use the right contact information!