New school year FAQ

1 results

  • Do I need insurance for a room at the Comparat residence? On the first day of the academic year, you will need to bring a certificate stating you hold public liability insurance. Where can I get this?

    • You should request a certificate of the policy from the insurance company that covers you either personally or through your parents. Public liability insurance covers against damage that you could cause. It is compulsory.

      To cover damage that you might suffer (theft, loss of keys, etc.), you would need to take out home insurance. Home insurance is not compulsory but highly recommended. 

Did you read the FAQ but couldn’t find an answer to your question in the list? Send your question to us using the contact form at the right. Remember, your message will be processed faster if you use the right contact information!