New school year FAQ

1 results

  • I'm signing up for a gap year. Do I have to pay the CVEC?

    • Yes since you are enrolled in initial training in a higher education institution and are therefore subject to payment of the CVEC (see circular n°2019-030 of 10 April 2019 published in BOESRI n°15 of 11 April 2019).

Did you read the FAQ but couldn’t find an answer to your question in the list? Send your question to us using the contact form at the right. Remember, your message will be processed faster if you use the right contact information!