New school year FAQ

1 results

  • I have not received my visa. Can I get a refund for the CVEC?

    • Yes, provided that, in the end, you are not enrolled in any initial education at a higher education institute. 

Did you read the FAQ but couldn’t find an answer to your question in the list? Send your question to us using the contact form at the right. Remember, your message will be processed faster if you use the right contact information!