A team of researchers in a consortium studied the interaction between the bacterium Pseudomonas aeruginosa and epithelial cells in the lungs. Within this group, Magali Phaner-Goutorbe and Yann Chevolot of the Lyon Institute for Nanotechnologies (INL) specifically measured the inhibitory effect of synthetic sugars on this interaction between Pseudomonas aeruginosa and epithelial cells.
- Increased human beings, connected objects, the emergence of artificial intelligence, the [...]
- A team of researchers in a consortium studied the interaction between the bacterium [...]
- Among the various entrepreneurial projects carried out by Centrale Lyon's student [...]
- The directors of Centrale Lyon, INSA Lyon, ENTPE and ENSMSE expressed their willingness, on [...]
- This month of October was rich in student sporting events organised by the associative teams [...]