A team of researchers in a consortium studied the interaction between the bacterium Pseudomonas aeruginosa and epithelial cells in the lungs. Within this group, Magali Phaner-Goutorbe and Yann Chevolot of the Lyon Institute for Nanotechnologies (INL) specifically measured the inhibitory effect of synthetic sugars on this interaction between Pseudomonas aeruginosa and epithelial cells.
- Registration Calendar An email will be sent to students when the registrations are open. [...]
- The School is getting ready to welcome new students and doctoral students from all over the [...]
- École Centrale de Lyon makes its entry in the 2020 "Sustainable Development and Social [...]
- Since the beginning of the Covid-19 outbreak in Wuhan, in December 2019, the Ecole Centrale [...]
- Since Wednesday, April 8, a dozen students of all nationalities, confined to the campus, have [...]