A semester-long exchange can be taken in semesters 8 of the general engineering programme at École Centrale de Lyon.
This level corresponds to the Master 1 and 2 cycle. Accordingly, you should have a minimum of 180 ECTS credits or their equivalent. You will also have to be selected by your home university (which is a partner institution of École Centrale de Lyon) and have an adequate level of French to follow the courses. Validation of this period of study will be through the award of ECTS credits.
Semester in 2nd year (S8)
(From February to June)
During the second semester of the 2nd year of the engineering programme, you will follow a curriculum combining courses with a three-month research project undertaken in our laboratories. The choice of courses is made from a range of over 50 optional subjects. On the application form, you should state the courses that interest you. The final choice of courses will be made online in December.
Application procedure for an exchange lasting one semester
Online applications comprise two stages:
- Fill in the form and send it.
- After registration and receipt of an email from the International Relations Office, create your personal file and then upload the documents listed below:
- a CV
- the official nomination letter from your university for entering the exchange programme
- a photo (JPEG format, max. 2MB)
- previous years’ academic transcripts
- a certificate on your French language level
- a certificate on your English language level (if applicable)
- at least one recommendation from one of your university’s science teachers
- a copy of your passport or ID card
- the learning agreement for Erasmus+ students