International general engineer

As an international student, you can come to École Centrale de Lyon to study the courses in the general engineering programme for the purposes of receiving a Centrale Lyon degree or ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credits.

Different options are available:

  • A double degree, as part of a partnership that allows you to receive the École Centrale de Lyon degree and one from your home university.
  • An exchange year to take one of our specialised options and one of our profession-based tracks offered in 3rd year (Master 2 level).
  • An exchange semester in 2nd or 3rd year (Master 1 or 2 level) for ECTS credits.
  • An admission through competitive exam via the special "international cycle" competition for the MP, PC and PSI streams.