There are several catering options available in and around École Centrale de Lyon.
Managed by CROUS, the restaurant is located midway between the student residences and the lecture and research buildings. It is in the building that houses the clubs and societies, student centre, management offices, a cafeteria and a faculty club.
The restaurant is open for lunch Monday to Friday, 11.30am-1.30pm.
The price of a student meal is set every year by CNOUS.
Payment is made by the multi-service card or the IZLY app, which can be reloaded online. The university restaurant is open to all students and staff of the institutions on the Lyon Ouest Écully campus.
Since the start of the 2021 academic year, the School and the CROUS have set up a snack service with the EsCaLe cafeteria.
The cafeteria is open :
- For lunch: Monday to Friday, 11:30am-2:30pm
- For dinner: Monday to Thursday, 6-8pm
A team of students run the Bar du foyer, which offers a fast-food service available at different times of the day:
- Morning: pastries, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (10am).
- Noon: sandwiches.
- Afternoon: the bar turns into K-fet and sells drinks and snacks.
Payment is in cash or through the Lydia app.
Planet&Co’s cropsharing scheme
The Planet&Co society has established a cropsharing scheme that allows students to order and receive locally sourced fruit, vegetables and products straight to campus.
Find out more: Planet&Co
Outside the campus
- Food trucks: twice a week at the entrance of the CESI, on the other side of Avenue Guy de Collongue.
- CESI cafeteria: information at the entrance of CESI.
- Perollier shopping centre: a ten-minute walk by way of Chemin des Mouilles.