Campus main entrance and reception: 36 Avenue Guy de Collongue 69130 Écully | +33 (0)4 72 18 60 00
Arriving by car or plane
By car, the address to enter into your GPS is 36 Avenue Guy de Collongue, 69130 Écully. GPS coordinates.
From Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport, take the Rhône-Express shuttle bus. You will arrive at Part-Dieu train station in 30 minutes where you can then take a bus.
Arriving by public transport
The campus is served by the C6, C6E, 3 and 55 bus lines.
Approximate travel times:
- From Perrache train station: 30 min.
- From Part-Dieu train station: 30-45 min.
- From Lyon-Centre (city hall): 35-50 min.
- From Lyon airport: 90 min.
Calculate your journey on the Lyon public transport website (TCL).
Arriving by bike
Centrale Lyon’s campus has almost 300 spaces for bikes with 60 of them sheltered. A Vélo’V station (free service) is located 1.5 km from the campus in the centre of Écully (town hall).
Choose your best path for getting to École Centrale de Lyon with the interactive map on the Geovelo website.
Disability and access
École Centrale de Lyon places a high priority on ensuring accessibility to everyone. It endeavours to ensure its students or staff with a disability can develop under the best conditions at the institute. For this reason, a specific support service has been set up for the benefit of all.
Numerous alterations have been carried out on the campus for improving physical accessibility as well as access to learning resources:
- Individual support for disabled students from the student experience manager (facility in the residences, extended exam time, etc.).
- Textured footpaths for those with a vision impairment.
- Ground-floor rooms in the institute’s residences.
- Teaching and research buildings fully accessible to people with reduced mobility (lifts, ramps, layout of new TMM building adapted to people with sight and hearing difficulties, etc.).
These works have been funded by the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Region.
If you are a student with a disability, please contact the disabled students liaison at the time of your admission so that we can accommodate you in the best possible way.