Centrale Lyon offers eight Masters programmes designed to welcome international students. These two-year programmes (M1 and M2), taught entirely in English, aim to provide students with a high level of scientific qualification. They also provide solid operational skills, with an emphasis on group work and integration into the world of industry and research.
- Applicants living outside the European Economic Area: Etudes en France procedure.
1- Complete your application now on https://www.campusfrance.org/en/espaces and before your country's closing date (generally in December 2023).
2- In addition, an online application file must be completed between 1 December 2023 and 15 January 2024 (see file on each Masters page).
- Candidates residing in the European Economic Area: application via the files accessible from each Masters page below (available at the end of the first quarter of 2024).
- The Master of Science in Acoustics degree is a two-year programme in partnership with the Centre Lyonnais d’Acoustique (LabEx CelyA, an alliance between the [...]
- The Master of Aerospace Engineering degree is a two-year (M1 and M2) programme operated by École Centrale de Lyon under the aegis of Université de Lyon. The [...]
- The International Masters in Ocean, Atmosphere and Climate Sciences (SOAC) provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to work in the field of [...]
- Objectives Training in Nanotechnology for future managers, engineers and research scientists, to master recent developments in nanotechnology and biology. [...]
- Objectives Example of a bio-inspired surface obtained by femtosecond laser texturing The objective of the international Master in Materials Science and [...]
- Objectives The objective of the international Master Water and Wind Engineering is to provide students with a comprehensive introduction to the general field [...]
- SMAT is an international 2 year Master programme (M1+M2) coordinated by École Centrale de Lyon, in partnership with Mines Saint-Etienne and 3 international [...]
- This program, taught in English, is an Erasmus Mundus joint master's degree under the aegis of the Ecole Centrale de Lyon and its internal school the National [...]