The LearningLab is a laboratory for pedagogical innovation. It is dedicated to the use of technology, methods and environments conducive to creative, collaborative work. Its versatile furniture, writeable walls, interactive screens, telepresence robots and co-design rooms are open to everyone.
Facilities and uses
The École Centrale de Lyon Learning Lab has several spaces spread across the campus, mainly in the Skylab and in the W1 building (2nd floor).
The 2 co-design spaces, the training space, the creativity space and the immersive room cover more than 1500m² and are available to:
- teachers of all subjects whether in initial education or continuing education,
- students working on projects,
- research teams meeting for work, seminars or creativity sessions,
- creative meetings for departments,
- staff on continual professional development courses,
- steering or creativity seminars for companies.
The facilities of the LearningLab are also available for hire by those outside the institute.