The Electrical Energy and systems control teaching unit brings together lessons on systems control and the modern use of electrical energy. The wealth of these areas lies in the diversity of applications encountered (electric traction, renewable energies, distribution, lighting, communication ...) and in the constant updating of knowledge and know-how. In many fields (transport, energy ...) the main added value of modern devices lies in control systems and conversion of electrical energy to improve the performance and energy efficiency of the systems. All this makes these teachings a must-have brick in the basic knowledge of a generalist engineer.
- To know how to use the recent technologies of the domains of the electrical energy and the control of the systems.
- To be able to apply basic concepts in automatic and electrical engineering.
- Know how to implement the tools of design and analysis of complex systems.
- To be able to design simple control laws for linear processes.
- To be able to manipulate orders of magnitude and specific vocabulary in the field of electrical energy.
ECS tc0 : 15 %, ECS tc1 : 40 %, ECS tc2 : 40 %, ECS tc3 : 5%