The main objective is to enable students to be self-reliant in everyday situations, in an academic or professional setting. Courses are taught in Italian right from the beginning to acquire immersive comprehension skills. Classes are interactive to enable students to express themselves and speak with each other.
Communication, immersion, interaction, simulation, multimedia, culture, arts, task-based approach, projects, exchanges, international, cross-cultural communication and comprehension
- Level 1 (A2/A2+): Beginners, 3h per week. Basic skills to understand and be understood.
- Level 2 (B1): Italian started in 1A, 2h per week. Reaching the level required for an academic or professional experience in Italy (double degree, S8, internships).
- Level 3 (B1+): Students who wish to study Italian in 2A with low competence in secondary school, 1h30 per week. Reaching the level for an academic or professional experience in Italy.
- Level 4 (B2+/C1): Students with medium competence acquired in secondary school, 1h30 per week. Understanding, note-taking, summaries, speaking, debating. Preparation for the CELI 2, 3 and 4.
- CEFRL (from A2 to C1), with special focus on interaction and on cultural or cross-cultural competences.
- Communicating with Italians.
- Getting ready for a stay in Italy.
- Learning about Italian culture.
Know-how= 50% final exam + 50% continuous assessment.