The Chinese course is for those who wish to discover the Chinese language, culture and civilisation and/or who want to prepare for a stay in China (semester 8, internship, 3rd year or double degree). There are 4 weekly hours over 3 years. The course aims at developing oral skills, oral comprehension, written expression and at discovering the various feature of Chinese culture. Students may prepare for the HSK (Chinese-language proficiency test).
Chinese characters, Pinyin, business Chinese, cultural immersion, interaction, international mobility
- A2/B1 : learning more vocabulary and grammar, expanding oral skill through cross-cultural situations. Preparing for HSK level 2.
- B2/C1 : expanding language skills (in various fields and more complex situations), learning about the cultural and socio-economic background. Preparing for HSK level 3 or 4.
- Developing oral expression and master a conversation in Chinese.
- Developing oral comprehension.
- Developing writing skills.
- Learning about culture.
Know-how = 50% final exam + 50% continuous assessment.