- Level A1 : Acquisition of basic lexical and grammatical skills. Understanding and use of familiar everyday expressions.
- Level A2: Consolidation of basic lexical and grammatical skills. Development and use of language in a everyday and professional context.
- Level B1/B2 : Reinforcement of basic lexical and grammatical skills. Learning about the culture of German-speaking countries.
- Level B2+: Development of oral skills and learning about culture in the wider context.
Cross-cultural, Franco-German relations, project work, news topics, cross-disciplinary approach, culture
Subjects are in line with course levels. The focus is on social and topical issues : everyday life, campus life, politics, Franco-German relations, the environment, history, the media, cultural specifics, the cinema, literature; CV writing. Students interested in a mobility programme are offered an additional (optional) tandem course with students of TU Darmstadt in S6.
- CEFRL (from A1 to C2): acquiring all competences of expression and understanding.
- Being able to interact in personal and professional situations.
- Developing cultural and cross-cultural skills.
- Acquiring learing and memorising skills.
Know-how = 50% final exam + 50% continuous course work assessment.