This teaching activity presents experimental and numerical methods in fluid mechanics, and the approach to be adopted for their practical implementation.
Experimental protocal, Measurement techniques, Numerical simulation, Comparison model/experiment, Uncertainties
- Practical work on flow speed measurement in a jet
- Practical work on Bernoulli or Air treatment
- 4 BE sessions on a practical introduction to numerical simulation in fluid mechanics
- Know how to make use of experimental and numerical methods in fluid mechanics and energetics.
- Know how to design an experimental protocol to characterize a phenomenon.
- Know how to present the results of simulations or experiments.
- Know how to compare a model and measurements.
Know-how mark based on two reports and on participation during the activities: Note = 33% Expérience + 67% Synthèse + Présence