Awareness of sustainable development issues and the ecodesign approach. The purpose of setting the context is to re-anchor the engineering student in a societal reality. Use examples to integrate the concepts and put them into practice. Through creativity exercises, learn to develop the ability to project towards future scenarios.
Eco-design, circular economy, environmental and social impacts, sustainable development
From the planet to the products:
- Approach to sustainable development, social responsibility of organizations.
- Limits of resources.
- Ecosystem services, biomimicry.
- Issue of sustainable development, social responsibility of organizations, dimension environmental, social, societal.
- The challenges of eco-design in your design strategy.
- Sustainable development, environmental impacts, eco-design, life cycle ...
- Define the basic functional unit of any Life Cycle Analysis (LCA).
- Eco-design methodology and implementation of an industrial project.
- To be able to integrate environmental and social criteria into the design process.
- Understanding of social, environmental, planetary and local issues.
- Create new paradigms, innovate, question what already exists.