Knowledge of the industrial process of product development in a PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) context, from the digital mockup, the application softwares, the collaboration and the management of data, using the Information system of the Company.
- give elements necessary for the analysis of the industrial practices in the field of PLM, integrated in the Information system of the Company
- prepare the students to introduce tools and methods used in engineering / production.
- present the state of the art in the field of the integrated engineering, digital mockup and SGDT.
PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), CAD, SGDT, Information System, Catia, Digital Mockup,3Dexperince
Global information system of the Company: needs and technical Architecture. Development of product in a PLM context. PLM environment: project, project team, containers, process, workflow, life cycle Advanced mockup, knowledge, automation (macros) 3 case studies :
- Vertical application (integration of conception / production – example : folded cut sheet steel-, unicity of information, coherence of information)
- Automations of Catia tasks with macro and programming
- bases of the tool Catia V5, V6 3D Experience : small-project: application on cases using the concepts, the tools and the methods of application softwares and PLM.
- Know how the digital mock-up serves as a basis for the industrial process, and PLM for its management.
- Be able, mainly with the digital model, to start to insert itself into the industrial process of a company.
- Knowledge of basic PLM tools, with Catia V5, V6 3D experience, very present in the industrial environment
Final mark = Written report of small-project and active participation