To make students aware of the interests of eco-design: why eco-design? how to eco-design? with what method? how to get all the collaborators and the parties involved to adhere?
Discover the tools of eco-design and life cycle analysis
Learn how to collect data and evaluate environmental impacts through the prism of packaging, an emblematic and paradoxical product of our consumer society.
Understand what a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) approach is and the regulatory obligations of companies.
Ecodesign, design, life cycle assessment, packaging, circular economy, sustainable development, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
• The packaging market • Packaging materials • Introduction to Ecodesign • Introduction to LCA (Life Cycle Analysis) • Introduction to design thinking • Responsible marketing and communication • Visit to a recycling center and participation in the INFINEO student competition with other schools of complementary skills with presentation in front of a jury of professionals
- Ability to combine economic, environmental and societal factors.
- Ability to rank complex data such as different environmental impacts
- Ability to make choices quickly based on these data and to support them
- Ability to federate and convince of the merits of these choices
0.6 : knowledge (test : quiz); 0.4 : : know-how (reports, oral presentations (tutorials, student competition))