Simon MASNOU, Director.
- École Centrale de Lyon
- INSA de Lyon
- Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1
- Université Jean Monnet-St-Étienne
Current fields of research cover both pure and applied mathematics:
- Algebra, Geometry, Logic
- Combinatorics, Number Theory
- Partial Differential Equations, Analysis
- History of Mathematics
- Mathematical modelling, Scientific Computing
- Probability, Statistics, Mathematical Physics
Fields of Application
- Fluidmechanics, Complex Fluids
- Solid Mechanics, Singularity Studies
- High-performance Computing
- Life Sciences
- Financial Mathematics
Connections to the Engineering Formation at Ecole Centrale de Lyon
The ICJ is the host laboratory for the Master Programs in Maths en Action, SAFIR (specialisation GRAF - Financial Mathematics), Public Healthcare (specialisation B3S) and MAIM (specialisation MA).
Doctoral students from École Centrale de Lyon conducting their research at the ICJ are enrolled with the doctoral school InfoMaths.
Starting on 1st of September 2013, the ICJ will be a patron of the MIM Master, jointly run with Université Lyon 1.
Écully, Villeurbanne, Saint-Étienne.
MILYON - Society of Mathematics and Fundamental Computer Science Lyon