The design of material products corresponds to the synergy of three complementary scientific fields: - organizational sciences associated with concepts and the implementation of a systemic approach, - engineering sciences associated with models describing the behavior of matter in a wide disciplinary field, - mathematical sciences associated with analysis and optimization tools These three scientific fields are taught in General Engineering Schools such as ECL and Objectif teaching of the profession is to present to the students their articulation and their implementation in an industrial context. In accordance with the evolution of the design profession, the product-process link will be presented within the framework of two sectors integrating the three geniuses covering all the material products: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering. Major societal issues are discussed, namely ecology by introducing the concepts of recyclability and embodied energy, and innovation by presenting strategies capable of ensuring the success of new products.
- Knowledge of engineering systems and taking into account modern means of mock-up digital and co-design.
- Ability to integrate ecological constraints in the design of innovative products.
- Apply creativity methods in the pre-project phase
- Multiphysics approach to products.
- Introduction to industrial design.
- Advanced Design Processes
- Modern design tools
- Design and technological choices
- First design of innovative products
Each msm gives rise to a note.