The Consulting Engineer Profession is a training course whose main objectives are to :
- Familiarise students with the various consulting professions and give them a global vision of how the consulting field is structured as a rapidly expanding economic sector.
- To equip students with the consultant's toolbox (theoretical, methodological and technical tools) in order to successfully carry out an assignment as a junior consultant.
- To provide the behavioural know-how useful to the Consultant and his client relationships.
- To exchange with consulting professionals (different consulting services, different types of firms, different degrees of seniority). The profession guarantees :
- A balance between theoretical and practical parts.
- A variety of situations and practical applications.
- Systematic teamwork and evaluation.
122h : 92h classes + 30h project.
- Thinking and Acting in an unpredictable and uncertain environment
- Develop a consulting offer adapted to the client's needs
- Define and manage a client support project
- Organise a complex event project
- Develop a business case
Basic knowledge : 15% of the final score ; Toolbox : 20% ; Soft skills : 20% ; Project: 25%.