The objective is to make students discover the numerous possibilities of jobs linked to the bio-engineering and nanotechnologies fields. The different thematics will be présented in the form of seminars and conferences by researchers and professionals in these fields. Visits of industrial sites (STMicroelectronic, Sanofi-Pasteur, Becton-Dickinson) and research centers (CEA-LETI, CEA-INES, Synchrotron ESRF) will be also organized.
Bio-engineering, nanotechnologies, jobs, conferences, visits.
- Challenges of medical imaging techniques
- Damage to prostheses
- Big-data and genomics
- Large-scale data processing
- The AURA industrial fabric in bioengineering and nanotechnologies
- Clinical trials in silico
- Identify/analyze the needs and social-economics constraints linked to health and nanotechnologies.
- Take into account the international dimension of research in bio- and nanotechnologies.
- Adopt a global vision and apprehend the field into its complexity.
- Enlarge scientific and technical knowledge.
100% for participation.