Present the phenomena that are responsible for the major natural and technological hazards. Provide an introduction to the different modelling approaches that are used to assess and quantify environmental impact.
Pollution: types and impacts (CM 6h)
- Air pollution
- Soil and water pollution
- Acoustic waves and radiation
Human health and environmental risk assessment: epidemiology (CM 8h)
- Environmental exposures and the risk of cancer
- Known risks and perceived risks
- Risk factors for cancer
- Environmental factors and cancer risk
- Geographic variations in cancer mortality
- Cohort studies.
Risk management and land and urban planning (CM 4h)
Design office (CM 14h): The use of modelling tools for the assessment of exposure to environmental pollution.
- Identify the risk exposure of a population or an industrial process.
- Master the modelling tools that are used to assess the environmental or human impact of different types of risk
Savoir faire : 50% Méthodologie : 50%