If you have any questions related to your registration, please check the FAQ first. You will also find on this page the contact persons according to your profile. All questions related to tuition fees are available on the "Average budget for a student in Centrale Lyon" page.
The registration period is limited. We thank you for respecting the "Registration Calendar". If you fail to do so, your application will be processed at a later date and you will obtain the elements linked to your schooling (schooling certificate, student card, computer account, access to the university restaurant, etc.) later.
To find out your start date, please consult the "Back to School Calendar".
Student Residence Paul Comparat
- Contact for the Residence Paul Comparat
- From 25/07/2022, 9am-1pm : +33 (0)4 72 18 63 54
- Possible arrival: from 23/08 by appointment only
Student Residence ADOMA (Paul-Emile Victor)
- Contact for the Residence Adoma
- From 08/08/2022, 9am-12pm : +33 (0)4 72 86 94 36
- Possible arrival: from 10/08 by appointment only
General engineering students
- Contact for the registrar's office (general engineering students)
- From 22/08/2022, 1pm-4pm : +33 (0)4 72 18 64 00
An email will be sent to students when the registrations are open. All the procedures are done online, in 4 steps detailed below:
Step 1: Paying the CVEC
You must check your situation regarding the Contribution Vie Étudiante et de Campus (CVEC) before you enter the institution.
Professional training contracts or trainees in continuing education
Exchange students exempt from tuition fees
Co-tutored PhD students, exempt from French registration fees
|You are not concerned|
|Students receiving government grants and certain other grants|
Free of charge
(To be done on cvec.etudiant.gouv.fr)
Students in initial training or apprenticeship
Exchange students who enrol in additional training outside the agreement
All other doctoral students
(To be done on cvec.etudiant.gouv.fr)
More information on the "Student and Campus Life Contribution (CVEC)" page
Step 2: Registration and payment
Registration is online at: inscriptions.ec-lyon.fr
If you are entering the School for the first time, information will be sent to you by email to log in. We advise you to use the Firefox browser from a PC. Please note: The site does not work on Macs.
While waiting for the registration to open, don't hesitate to download the list of documents to provide to get a head start!
Paiement of the registration fee
Registration will only be validated after payment of at least the first instalment and validation by the Schooling Department.
The amount of the registration fees is available on the page "Average budget for studies at Centrale Lyon".
You can also check the full price list by downloading the "Price List".
Fees can be paid in three successive monthly instalments. Please check the possible means of payment.
Please make sure you pay online before you complete the last step of the registration process. You will not be able to pay online once your application has been submitted.
I you think you will receive a notice of scholarship from the French government, we advise you not to proceed with the online payment until you received the notice. However, if this document is not received on the first day of the school year, a start of payment will be necessary. The subsequent production of the document justifying the grant will allow for reimbursement in the event of a fee waiver.
Step 3: Validation by the school
Once your registration has been validated by the school, you will receive an e-mail to activate your computer account and your institutional e-mail address. Please take the necessary steps as soon as possible.
You can then :
- upload your school certificate or payment receipt,
- submit a scholarship notification that arrived late,
- update your address,
- track your deadlines.
If you are a foreign students from outside the European Union, you can also register for social security at: etudiant-etranger.ameli.fr
Step 4: Create your IZLY account
Once the CVEC has been paid, you will receive an email from CROUS to activate your IZLY account. If you are not concerned by this tax, this email will be sent to you once you have activated your computer account at the School and we have issued your card (step 3).
This step is important to allow you to have access to the university restaurant as soon as the new school year starts.
The payment of your meals will be done via this IZLY account using the IZLY application or your student card. Once the account is activated, remember to recharge it!
If you have any questions about your account, please visit https://www.izly.fr.
- International students entering semester 8 will be informed of the calendar by the International Relations Department at the time of registration.
- Continuing education trainees joining a course during the year or people doing a validation of prior learning are informed in advance of the registration process by their correspondent at the School.
- Any student having a teaching activity after the end of the academic period (30 September 2021) must re-register. Examples: internship agreements, TFE defence, presentation of a report, continuation of activities in the partner institution...
- Doctoral students must register within 2 weeks after the validation of step 6 out of 6 of Siged, except for the first years or thesis extensions for which the registration is conditional to the agreement of the thesis commission. In the final year, registration remains valid until 31 December in order to be able to defend.
- International students are invited to register as soon as possible in order to facilitate all administrative procedures, including obtaining a visa.