If you have any questions related to your registration, please check the FAQ first. You will also find on this page the contact persons according to your profile. All questions related to tuition fees are available on the "Average budget for a student in Centrale Lyon" page.
The registration period is limited. Please respect the "Registration Calendar". If you fail to do so, your registration will be processed at a later date and you will have to wait a little longer to get the information you need for your studies (school certificate, student card, IT account, access to the university canteen, etc.).
To find out your start date, please consult the "Back to School Calendar".
Student Residence Paul Comparat : Contact form
- From 25/07/2023: +33 472 186 354 from 9am to 1pm
- Arrival possible: from 23/08 by appointment
Student Residence ADOMA (Paul-Emile Victor): Contact form
- From 08/08/2023: +33 472 869 436 from 9am to 12pm
- Arrival possible: from 10/08 by appointment
- Contact for the registrar's office (general engineering students)
- Contact for Masters taught in French
A telephone helpline will be available from 22/08/2023 on +33 472 186 400 from 1pm to 4pm.
Ror courses given at the Saint Etienne campus, please visit https://www.enise.fr/
An e-mail will be sent to you when you register. All the formalities are carried out online, in 4 stages detailed below:
Step 1: Paying the CVEC
You must check your situation with regard to the Contribution Vie Étudiante et de Campus (CVEC) before you register at the school.
More information on the "Student and Campus Life Contribution (CVEC)" page
Step 2: Registration and payment
You can register online at: inscriptions.ec-lyon.fr preferably using Firefox from a PC.
- Log in for the first time using the provisional login details sent to you by email under the heading "I don't yet have my ECL login". You will then receive new login details. If you have not received anything, check your spam.
- Following log in using the Centrale login by clicking on "I already have an ECL login".
Payment of tuition fees
The amount of tuition fees is available on the "Average budget for studies at Centrale Lyon" page. You can also consult the full fee schedule
Registration will not be confirmed until at least the first instalment has been paid and approved by the Schooling Department.
Fees may be spread over three successive monthly instalments. Please check which payment methods are available.
Make sure you pay online before confirming the very last stage of registration. Otherwise, online payment will no longer be possible.
If you expect to receive a scholarship notification from the French government, we advise you not to proceed with online payment until you receive the notification (unless you are taking steps to obtain a visa).
However, if this document is not received on the first day of the new academic year, you will need to start payment. Once you have produced the document justifying the scholarship, you will be refunded if the fees have been waived.
Step 3: Validation by the Schooling department
Once your registration has been validated by the school and if you are joining the school for the first time, you will receive an e-mail to activate your computer account and your institutional e-mail address.
You will then be able to log in with your ECL computer account by clicking on the "I already have an ECL login" link. Please complete the following steps as soon as possible:
- upload your school certificate or payment receipt,
- submit a scholarship notification that arrived late,
- update your address,
- keep up to date with your payments.
We will then be able to issue your student card.
If you are a foreign student from outside the EU, you can register for social security at: etudiant-etranger.ameli.fr
Step 4: Creating your IZLY account
Once the CVEC has been paid, you will receive an email from CROUS to activate your IZLY account. If you are not concerned by this tax, this e-mail will be sent to you once you have activated your computer account at the School and we have edited your card (step 3).
This is important to be able to use the university restaurant from the start of the academic year.
Payment for your meals will be made via this account using the IZLY application or your student card. Once the account has been activated, remember to refill it!
If you have any questions about your account, visit https://www.izly.fr.
Please read all the documents you need to provide here.
- International students entering Semester 8 will be given the timetable in advance by the International Relations Department when they register.
- Continuing education trainees joining a course during the year or those validating their qualifications will be informed of the registration procedure in advance by their correspondent at the School.
- Any student having a teaching activity after the end of the academic period (30 September 2023) must re-register. Examples: internship agreements, TFE defence, presentation of a report, carrying on activities in the partner school, etc.
- Doctoral students must register within 2 weeks of validation of step 6 out of 6 of Siged, with the exception of first-year students or thesis extensions, for whom registration depends on the agreement of the thesis committee. In the final year, registration is valid until 31 December, so that students can defend their thesis.
- International students are advised to register as soon as possible, in order to make all the administrative formalities easier, particularly obtaining a visa.