Registration to "Contribution Vie Étudiante et de Campus (CVEC)"

[New in 2018] From the start of the 2018 academic year, students in initial training must register on the website before enrolling at the Ecole Centrale de Lyon.

This registration will allow the payment of the "Cotisation Vie Étudiante et de Campus (CVEC)".

This contribution is intended to support prevention and health education actions, to facilitate the arrival and social, health, cultural and sports support of students.

It is only payable once a year, even if you enroll in several higher education institutions.

Foreign students coming in international exchange are not concerned

How to Pay for the CVEC ?

To register, go to

If you do not yet have an account on the dedicated site, you will need to register:

  • your National Student Identifier Number (INE) for students already in French higher education,
  • a certificate on honor for foreign students arriving in France.

You will then have to declare your city of study.

How much does it cost?

The payment of the CVEC costs 90 €. You can pay online by credit card or cash at a post office. As soon as the payment is registered, the CROUS will send you the payment certificate.

Exemptions exist for:

French higher education scholarship holders, refugees, beneficiaries of subsidiary protection or asylum seekers enjoying the right to remain in the territory.

A certificate of exemption will be sent to you. If you do not yet have your proof of scholarship, payment will be required but a refund will be possible if you apply before 2019-05-31.

In every case, the certificate obtained will be requested for your registration at the École Centrale de Lyon.

Find the FAQ to understand everything about the CVEC