Did you read the FAQ but couldn’t find an answer to your question in the list? Send your question to us using the contact form at the right. Remember, your message will be processed faster if you use the right contact information!
If you cannot log in, there could be several reasons:
- The application only works with Firefox and Chrome browsers (change browser).
- There was a short interruption for an update, try again later.
- If you are entering 2nd year at École Centrale de Lyon, click ‘re-enrol’ (link to the side).
- Your username and password are wrong, please contact support at the IT Department.
Except for photo ID, only PDF files are accepted. The aspect ratio should be between 5:3 and 1:1.
It could be the file is too large. In this case, you should compress the file so that the file size is no more than 100 KB for the photo and 2 MB for files.
Moreover, if the documents for your file have already been validated by Student Affairs, you will no longer be able to modify them directly on the enrolment website.
The École Centrale de Lyon senate voted to extend the academic calendar for general engineer and master programmes on 30 September. Where there is an educational activity after that date (placement, defence, etc.), enrolment is compulsory. The rules on enrolment fees are the same as for all other academic years.
If you are not in this situation, please contact Student Affairs to confirm your situation.
This is usually to do with supporting documentation that is missing, illegible or invalid. Log in to the website https://inscriptions.ec-lyon.fr/fr/login and replace the relevant documents before the start of term.
Check that the document is legible. If it is illegible, upload a new document after checking that you can read it! When you replace a document, you do not have to notify Student Affairs. The file will be processed.
Examples of documents to be modified:
- Documents that do not match your situation as stated on the enrolment website (e.g. grants, etc.) or for the academic year.
- Documents that are not official.
In any case, check the type of document required.