I have been asked to prove my registration with social security for the 2019-2020 year. Where can I do this?

Tertiary education institutes have not carried out social security processes since 2018. You must obtain such proof from the relevant social security body. For those who were previously registered for student social security (types: SMERRA or LMDE), those files have generally been transferred to the general social security fund.