You are representing a company and would like to…
benefit from the broad range of partnership and service offers provided by Ecole Centrale de Lyon, to meet your company’s individual needs and demands. The following links should help you to subscribe for a long term partnership with Centrale Lyon.
Become a global partner
- Hire a student currently enrolled at Centrale Lyon
- Meet and recruit one of the world’s most diversified and talented engineers throughout numerous career events over the year organised by Ecole Centrale de Lyon
- Take action, participate and submit one of your projects
- Establish a research or teaching chair at Centrale Lyon
Develop a strong employment brand and make yourself stand out for students at Centrale Lyon
- Take part in one of the numerous events organised by Ecole Centrale Lyon and its students, including: Forum Perspectives, Semaine du Recrutement, Journées Options/Métiers. You are also very welcome to give a conference or to mentor one of the students at Centrale.
- Guide our students throughout their educational career by proposing internship offers as well as final year projects
- You are eager to benefit from our student’s creativity and enthusiasm to deal with one of your company’s current challenges. Then the third year application project is the best time to make this happen and simultaneously to give them a chance in gaining invaluable experiences as part of your team.
- Get into contact with Centrale Conseil, our junior-entreprise
- Become a sponsor of one of numerous student associations at Centrale Lyon
Benefit from our experience and know-how
- Improve your employees’ training and strengthen their educational background using one of our "ECL Pro - Life-long Learning" services providing first class courses that meet the various different kind of needs and demands from our partners in industry. Upon successfully finishing one of those courses, students obtain an official certificate and diploma.
Become a partner in research
- Benefit from a privileged access to one of the numerous laboratories and their current work
- Develop collaborations concerning research with our laboratories, platforms and Graduate Schools/Doctoral Schools
Become an international partner
Benefit from the international environment at Centrale Lyon
- Meet students raised in a bicultural environment and those enrolled in the double diploma degree
- If you would like to initiate a collaborative international research agreement then get into contact with Centrale Lyon and establish an Associated International Laboratory (LIA).
Areas that alumni entered and are currently working on
Which path did former students from Centrale Lyon go? Where do they work now and what kind of work are they undertaking there?