New school year FAQ

1 results

  • I was properly enrolled for doctoral studies during the previous academic year, but I will defend my thesis between 01/09 and 31/12. Do I have to pay the CVEC for this new academic year?

    • No. You are not obliged to pay the CVEC if you are completing your studies in a period overrunning the original academic year and you do not have to pay any enrolment fees for the new academic year.

Did you read the FAQ but couldn’t find an answer to your question in the list? Send your question to us using the contact form at the right. Remember, your message will be processed faster if you use the right contact information!