Frequently Asked Questions (First Days of School)

Find all the frequently asked questions regarding registration and arriving at Ecole Centrale de Lyon in the sections below :

Did you get a good look and your question isn't listed?

Ask it using the contact forms in the right column... Remember that your message will be processed faster if you use the right contact!