The Mechanical Engineering Teaching Unit covers a set of knowledge and know-how for the design, manufacture and performance analysis of a mechanical system. It is a fundamental element in the training of a general engineer.
The diversity of the industrial branches concerned goes far beyond the mechanical industries. Most objects and products have a solid material base. Their performance and lifetime depend to a large extent on the quality of this material base.
- Know how to analyse the architecture of a mechanical system and its geometric description from technical drawings
- Know how to design a mechanical system
- Know how to define the toleranced geometry of a mechanical part and implement manufacturing means that respect the conditions of correct operation
- Be able to analyse the dynamic behaviour of a system of rigid solids
- Know how to dimension a slender part subjected to static loading
- Génie Mécanique Technologie-Mécanique Générale-RDM S7
- Activités pratiques de Génie Mécanique S7
- Mechanical Design
- Conception de Mécanisme S7
Notion of rigid solid, kinematic torsor, force torsor Fundamental principle of dynamics